Author Topic: Top Ten Stock Picks – BuyActive.com  (Read 878 times)

kanelos

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Top Ten Stock Picks – BuyActive.com
« on: February 06, 2022, 06:20:55 PM »

I don’t know what type of investor you might be, but I do know that these 10 companys can make you money. That’s why I am telling you about these great opportunities that are right here in front of you. Keep in mind that the decisions you make today, will affect your retirement years.

You need to have a portfolio of solid stocks. To be a successful investor, you need to have a long-term perspective and the ability to ignore short-term movements.
At the end of the day, we all invest with one goal in mind: Buy a stock at one price, and then sell it later at a higher price. Therefore, the price we pay should always be the first and most important consideration. However, since no-one can accurately project a company’s future earnings, it is important to leave some room for error, or margin of safety.

In conclusion, look for mature, well-run companies, with good cash flow visibility, high returns on capital, and sustainable, competitive advantages. When you do find companies like this, resist the urge to get caught up in day-to-day fluctuations.
TOP TEN PICKS
TOP TEN PICKS!!!—- MFC–Manulife Financial–#1– AQN–Algonquin Power –#2– ENB–Enbridge Inc–#3– BAC–Bank of America– JNJ–Johnson & Johnson– CVS–CVS Health Corp– ORCL–Oracle Corporation– C–Citigroup– INTC–Intel Corp– CVX–Chevron Corporation–

kanelos

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Top Ten Stock Picks – BuyActive.com
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2022, 06:22:29 PM »
TOP TEN PICKS!!!—- MFC–Manulife Financial–#1– AQN–Algonquin Power –#2– ENB–Enbridge Inc–#3– BAC–Bank of America– JNJ–Johnson & Johnson– CVS–CVS Health Corp– ORCL–Oracle Corporation– C–Citigroup– INTC–Intel Corp– CVX–Chevron Corporation–